June 7, 2007

today at 2:30 I attended the end of school ceremony atAsbaha al Subhu school OK actually they invited me to give a speech on stage, an English speech and the ceremony was made for the top people on school so my teacher called me on my cell phone and said : that was going to be a end of school ceremony at school and that she wanted me to do an English speech for the guests so i said: why not? so i went and when i was there i was so angry (because the ceremony was for the top people on the school) so we waited for the guests to arrive and my prob was that we were suppose to be practicing our lines but no , they tolled us to get the people some chairs i mean come on, so we went and got them. el mohem the guests arrived and i was like who is the mysterious guest and every one was like me too and the guest was prararar the leaders son Sayef el Eslam every one was clapping and some people even stood up so the ceremony started off with my friend first, he read a Sura of the holy kuran and next a girl came on stage and greeted the guests and arter that it was my turn and boy was i scared i was as cold as a lolly pop so i went one stage and read the speach and all of the TV cameras were pointed at me so finished my part and every body was clapping for me and then a boy read a poem about the teacher and then mister sayef gave out the presents to the top 3 people on school in each year and then the ceremony ended by taking pictures of the children and sayef al eslam and you can see it on AL jamahirya TV channel and i got a present for doing the part it was a chess board and they gave out food and drinks but me and my friends didn't get any because we were gating our presents and when we got them all the food was finished but i had a good time and that s what counties but i am still sad about the food but dad bought me the same thing that they were serving they were serving all kinds of pop drinks and some pizza and a chocolate muss

i was going to upload a picture but there is a problem with the blogger

1 comment:

Happymoi said...

glad you had a good day...and its ok about the food..the most important thing is that you enjoyed your time:)